Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Life, Fresh Start.

       So its been a while since I update this blog. I'm sorry. It is just I'm too busy with my real life+Twitter+ Homework and so on. But I'm sure I will keep updating this blog again since I remembered my password!! Yay. 

        Life's been amazing for now. But then..... something happened. I was accused of something I didn't do and let me tell you this, It sucks

        So I'm in love. With someone who knows me, for sure. We have been friends for almost 2yrs. He understand me. Every time I have problems, whether I am sad or happy, he is always there. He never leave so I appreciate that. I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much, but I can't find any words to describe how I am exactly feeling now. We have our own ups and down. We might be new in this relationship, but it feels like we've known each other since forever. He accept me for who I am and for who I was now. 

        I love you so much and I will always keep loving you. I can't make any promises, but I will still always love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment