Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hi haters.

         People just don't get it how people will feel when someone that they thought was their friend was actually talking shit on their back. One day, I hope you will feel what other feels when you are making fun of them through your Facebook&Twitter acc. So let me get this straight. You hate drama. So much. But can't you see that you're the one who's starting all this? Can't you see it?And you say that others are pathetic because they aren't being their selves. Well, are you being yourself? No. &Then, you keep talking like you are this 'famous' person that everyone loves and adore. Well sorry, everyone are talking shit abt you.I used to be yr friend & when someone talk shits abt you, I defended you. But now what, you decided to turn yr back around me?
 That is just bullshit.
So yeah, you can say that I am angry towards you because you used to be my friend and now you changed into someone I don't even know.Well, I have a point to be angry! I have a point to be mad. Once in my life, I want you to feel what you made me feel all this time.People would say like this, "Get over it, they're not worth it. Don't hear what they say". But guess what? How could I get over it, when
you keep talking shit behind my back and to my face ha bitch? How could I? I tried to get you off for a day, but you seem like you can't stay away from bashing or trolling me even if it was for a day. Ah cmon bitch, we are growing up. If you hate me, tell me. Is that so hard?

Or do you really want me to feel so bad that I should think that "Geez, I should kill myself"?Well, here's the bad news.I won't kill myself.

I just won't kill myself for some bastards that tried to ruin my life with their account and can't seem to be brave enough to face me! Even if I'm a girl, I still could defend myself and stand for myself. Because I was right. You are the one who is wrong all this time. FUCK YOU FOR THINKING THAT I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR FRIEND. I WAS TOO GOOD, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH AROUND HERE.


SO YEAH, FUCK YOU FOR LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment