Friday, November 4, 2011

I would love to..


I’m sick of me, I’m sick of you, I’m sick of everyone. I’m sick of this same old shit. I just want to get away. I’m not smiling, I’m not eating, and I’m not sleeping. I want to be normal. I want to just find somewhere that I feel like is a “home”. I want to find friends that make me feel loved every second of the day. I want to find a boy or girl who thinks I’m beautiful and makes me feel beautiful, every single day. I want to find someone who makes me happy, that I won’t give up on. Not someone that makes me sad, that I can’t let go of. It and will make passionate love.  I want to forget life’s responsibilities and worries.  This could be possible.  And I am not just sarcastically saying this.  


No comments:

Post a Comment