Its 11/11/11. I'm not expecting anything or expecting someone. It is just a date for me.. So yeah. At 2:30, I'm going to Broga Hils! Yaaaaay!
I'm going for a camp so I will not be able to tweet or online. If there is line over there, I'll contact you guys. *Promised* Hmm, so yeah. I'm going to camp. The main reason is to celebrate my panda's birthday. Lol. Her name is Aliah Zakirah. Aliaaaah~ Happy 14th birthday. *claps*
I hope my dad is gonna buy some snacks and drinks for me to bring tomorrow. Yknow, i eat like a bear. Hehe :b So umm, yeah. I didn't even finish packing my things. Well, gonna do em tomorrow. So I expect some chocolate cake ok Aliah. I'm hungry grrrr. So, hopefully we're gonna have so much fun. And tomorrow, Me, Izany, Elysa, hmm I know we are not wearing hijab, but we are gonna wear it tomorrow. *grins* I know, I'm sexy and I know it. Lol.
So back to the topic.11th November. As I said, I'm not gonna expect anyone or anything. Its just a date. But my wish is to have no drama, no lies, no tears , no pain from this day to aferwards. So hurmmm, I allready played The Sims 3! Its the best feeling. Haha I have two families. Number one is ; Me, Izany, and Nabihah. We girlfriends have a big house ok. And the funny thing is, Izany and Nabihah is a couple in the game ._. Talk about awkward haha. So the Number two is ; SelenaGomez and JustinBieber. Lol believe it or not, I did put that name. So their first daughter is ; Mary Santiago Gomez. Its a toddler now. Just after one day that she had her birthday, Selena is pregnant again!! Haha this time, it is twinsss! *grins* So the first baby is ; Hannah Montana Gomez, Demi Lovato Gomez. And then I adopt a kid, female. So basically, I have 4 daughters. The adopted kid names is ; MileyCyrus. She is pretty. So believe me, I played for 1 day, and I've already played and move to 2house, 4kids, and10000+$imilons. Hehe.
Tomorrow I'm not gonna be able to play it :( Huuurmmmm. So wait for me Bieber and Gomez! I'm gonna come back later okay? *winks* Aaaa felt like crying :(
Hurm, enough Hanis enough. You've been saying stupid stuff in this blog. Anyway, I love Austin Mahone! Muaaaaaaaaaaaah :*
No comments:
Post a Comment