Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Flashback.

   
             Hi readers. When you were little, did you remember that everyone was friends? Best friends? No fights over boys, no drama and no fights over fame and spotlight? Your childhood when you become friends after 10seconds you meet with each other and became best-friends after the next 10 minutes? Why does it have to be so hard when you grow up? I thought it was going to be easy. Because we are all matured now and we could think straight.

             Apparently, I was wrong. Obv wrong. When you were 8 yrs old, are there any labels that you put on your friends? Like who's 'hot', 'sexy', 'weird' , 'fake', 'real' or 'drama queen'? There were no such labels like that. When we were young, everyone was friends. Everyone cared about others and all they were thinking is how to make more friends. How to spend more time with each other at the park, right? There were no times for dating and etc.

             Now? All we care is about 'Why are we so lonely?' 'I should have a boyfriend now' 'When am I gonna be the popular girl?' 'I want to go shopping' 'I need money' 'I want to see my boyfriend' right?. Did you ever, go hang-out with yr friends at the park anymore? Just decided to take a walk? Just the girls? A nice long walk together? Yeah you hang-out together. Its good. But you bring your cellphone, you go to malls, you have distraction. Sleepover? Yeah. You talk about what? Boys, boys and boys. 

              And the major thing about teenage life is, who's fake and who's not. Guess what? I know who is fake, I know who's not. I have suffer the consequences of choosing the wrong people to hang-out with. My surrounding is bad in the past. I don't know which one to go to. But now, I do. I regret of having to spend time with someone that stab me in the face, and someone who stab me in the back. I regret everything. But now? 

               I love my life. I love my girlfriends. I love my family. Everything easier when you decided to take control of yr life. When you decided to move on and let the past be the past. And look how much you changed, and look how far you've come , and how much more stronger you are. I am stronger now. I able to see the hate comments about me, the hate page. Certainly, I don't enjoy reading them. I have feelings too. I get mad, I cried, but I have so many people who loved me than the people who hate me.

              I'm so busy loving the people that love me back  now.
                        Haters could hate me as much as they want. I don't care anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment