Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Its been a long time.

Its been a really long time since I've updated this blog.
Hm, I really need something to distract me to post on this blog a really lot more.

          So this past few days was good for me. I hope yours too. I really enjoying and going out with my friends. This past few days, I spend my time with Fadh and Haziq at my house. Fadh is my bestfriend since I was 4. He is definitely my true friend. Never left. Others did, but he didn't. How to know someone was your true friend is easy. Just get up, and see who the fuck is still there. Who is still there, that whenever you call, he/she would pick up your call? Even if its 2 am in the morning? Who did you consider that could keep all your secrets with. Even that big, huge secret. Enough about that. So I spend my time with Izany and them yesterday. Awesome day. 

             Mmm. So what should I talk about today? Baashing. Well, if you were hating on some person, don't bash them. Let them be. He/she could do whatever they want. If they are so annoying to you, just keep it to yourself or spit it out onto their face. Bashing someone is a sin too. A huge sin. So keep that in mind, sweetheart. 

Enough for today. Anyway, I changed my background music. Did you like it? Emm.. No? Hmm okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment