Ahahahaha. Please stay away? My blog is gonna be full about you if you don't go away.. You are so fake. Barbie must be jealous of you :( Pity. Stay away. I don't need the negative energy in my life anymore. You are not my friend and you'll never will. I don't like people who love to talk bad things about others and me. Especially me. I have never done anything wrong to you. Nothing. I stayed out of your relationshit. Haha you know what bitch? I never want your boy. Never. I mean, come on! Give him a chance. Give him to date some other girls. Its not like you gonna marry him something. For god sake, we are Fourteen. Let me repeat. Fourteen. I'm begging you to stop ruining other people relationships. He dumps you. Deal with it. Its not for me, Its for her. The one that you ruined. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Texting your ex's girlfriend saying ' I want him back, Please?' Did you think he was a toy or something? It must take guts ;) Please , If you really aren't a bitch like what I said you were, please stop ruining other people relationships dear. Move on. You're pathetic .

No comments:
Post a Comment